Peach-Glazed Filet Mignon.
You can have Peach-Glazed Filet Mignon using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach-Glazed Filet Mignon
- You need 2 of filet mignon (5 oz. each).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of canola oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peach preserves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh cilantro (thinly sliced/chopped up).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of ground ancho chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
Peach-Glazed Filet Mignon Step by step
- Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook fillets over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145º; medium, 160º; well-done, 170º)..
- In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the fillets. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer or until glaze is heated through..