PEACH dream cake. A cross between a peach cobbler, cake and even a light cheesecake, this unique and delicious. How to Make Peach Dream Cake. Be the first to review this recipe.
The Peach Cream Cake recipe out of our category Cheesecake! Fold in whipped topping, then peaches and cake. Peaches and Cream Cake Recipe – Easy Dessert made of Soft layers of Sponge Cake with Chunky Peach Preserve and lightly sweetened Whipped Cream. You can have PEACH dream cake using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PEACH dream cake
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of flour.
- It’s 100 grams of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of peach halves.
- You need 300 grams of whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
- You need 1 of cherries.
This peach cake is like an upside-down cobbler with a rich sweetened cream cheese topping. (So, there's no need to top this peach dessert with extra cream!) Looking for a great peach cake recipe? Peaches and Cream Cake is a layered cake with a homemade peach filling topped with fresh whipped cream. This is the perfect summer cake to serve up guests. Get a triple punch of peaches in a celebratory cake.
PEACH dream cake Step by step
- Prepare the cake by whisking method.Mix the eggs. and the Castor sugar one by one until the mixture is thick and fluffy..
- Mix the flour smoothly,avoide creating lumps..
- Preheat oven at 190°.
- Add greaseproof paper on two 20 cm trays..
- Add an equal amount of batter in both greased cake tins..
- Cook for 15-20 min.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Spread the peach syrup with a spoon over the cakes..
- Chop half of the peach and add it to the prepared whipping cream( blend it after adding the icing sugar to it).
- Spread the cream and chopped peach on one layer.Put the other layer on top of it.
- Decorative the top with the remaining cream,peach and cherries..
Peaches flavor the cake, filling and Peach liqueur gives the frosting a burst of ultra-peachy flavor. Peaches and Cream Cake – layers of tender peach cake, peaches and cream filling, peach compote and a whipped vanilla buttercream. Delight friends and loved ones this summer with this beautiful Peaches 'n' Cream Cheesecake recipe. Served warm or cool, this peach cake sure is one comforting treat! Simple and delicious, the cake is a cross between a cobbler and a cheesecake.