Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried).
You can cook Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried)
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Corn starch.
- You need of Chicken wings.
Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried) instructions
- Clean wings, & season with salt, pepper, garlic, & ginger.
- Place in air fryer, as is. Take out once the wings look as tho, they could be eaten. I like my wings really well done, so I leave mine in a lil longer..
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar & honey in a pan. Mix corn starch with cold water & then into pan with the rest of the mixture. As soon as it starts to thicken, add wings. Toss, turn and get ur wings “SAUCY”. Plate & eat up lol, enjoy.