You can cook Designer cookies using 6 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Designer cookies
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 210 g of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 420 g of flour.
- Prepare 30 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Designer cookies instructions
- Leave butter at room temperature.
- Separate egg yolk and whites (won’t use the whites).
- Sift sugar, flour, coco power separately. Set aside..
- Separate flour into two parts. Weigh one to 220g and another one to 200g..
- Mix butter with electric mixer until butter’s color changes to white and texture should be creamy. 5 minutes..
- Add sifted sugar and mix with mixer well. 3 minutes..
- Add vanilla essence and mix with mixer, 1 minute..
- Add egg yolk and mix with mixer well, 3 minutes..
- Separate the mixture evenly into two bowls..
- In one bowl, add 220g flour. Another one add 200g flour and cocoa powder..
- Start from the white one. Mix it well with a spatula until it becomes a crumbling texture. Then use your hand and form into a 2 inch diameter block shape. Repeat it for the cocoa powder one..
- Wrap blocks with plastic wrap. Keep them in the refrigerator for 2 hours..
- //Stripe shape//.
- //Checker shape//.
- //Wheel Shape//.
- //Roll shape//.
- //Diamond shape//.
- Bake them at 350 degrees for 18 minutes..