Tandoori Mayo Sandwiches.
You can make Tandoori Mayo Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Mayo Sandwiches
- Prepare 400 gms of Boneless Chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tandoori massla.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cheese spread any of your choice. I used peri peri.
- You need of Bread.
Tandoori Mayo Sandwiches Instructions
- Marinate Chicken with curd, tandoori masala & salt for 2 hrs..
- Heat butter in a pan add chicken pieces & cook till soft..
- Once chicken cools add in a blender & coarsely blend it..
- In a bowl remove chicken & add mayo, cheese spread, black pepper & mix well..
- For roll shape cut the edges of bread with rolling pin flatten the bread. Apply chicken mix & place a cheese slice. Roll & cut pieces..
- You can apply this mix on any bread & give them shape with cookie cutter.
- This mix you can refrigerate for 5 days & make sandwiches whenever you want.