Easy Peach Cobbler.
You can make Easy Peach Cobbler using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 2 lb of frozen peach.
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 can of diet sprite or.
- You need 7 of up.
Easy Peach Cobbler Preparation
- Spread frozen peaches in Pam sprayed 13×9 pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over peaches.
- Pour soda over cake mix.
- cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 350°.
- Uncover and bake for 40 minutes.