Fresh Peach Ice Cream Soda.
You can make Fresh Peach Ice Cream Soda using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Peach Ice Cream Soda
- It’s 8 medium of sized fresh ripe peaches, peeled and chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of or more chocolate chip ice cream, or vanilla if you prefer.
- You need 8 oz of of clear soda, I used fresca but any will work. You may need more or less depending on the size of your glasses..
- It’s 1 of FOR GARNISHING.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened ehipped cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated chocolate.
- Prepare 4 slice of of fresh peach.
Fresh Peach Ice Cream Soda Instructions
- This recipe makes about 4 large sodas, but it really depends on the size of your glasses, adjust amounts according to your glass size..
- Combine chopped peaches with sugar, mix well and let sit at room temperature to release juice from peaches, about 20 minites.
- In a large glass, place a scoop of ice cream, cover with chopped peaches, add another scoop of ice cream then chopped peaches again. Leave some space to add soda, it will fizz some.Add soda to almost fill glass..
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a peach slice..