Easy Peach Crisp.
You can cook Easy Peach Crisp using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peach Crisp
- Prepare of Peach mixture.
- It’s 2 large of yellow peaches.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 2 packages of cinnamon spice instant oatmeal.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
Easy Peach Crisp Step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F and lightly grease a 1 & 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Peel and slice peaches and place in a large mixing bowl..
- Add brown sugar and mix to coat evenly.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, oatmeal and pecans thoroughly, then add melted butter and stir to a crumbly consistency.
- Divide topping mixture in half and add one portion to the bowl with the peaches.
- Incorporate the mixture into the peaches then transfer to the greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining topping over the peaches.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until peaches are soft and topping is lightly browned.
- Let cool for several minutes after baking and serve with ice cream.
- Adapted from the following: http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-peach-crisp-163994.