Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰.
You can cook Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰 using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰
- It’s of Cookie.
- You need 40 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 20 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of dark brown sugar.
- You need 80 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 g of baking soda.
- It’s 1 g of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of egg.
- It’s 3 tsp of Matcha powder.
- Prepare of Mochi.
- It’s 40 g of glutinous rice powder.
- You need 15 g of corn starch.
- You need 8 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 60 ml of milk.
- You need 20 ml of water.
Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰 step by step
- Mochi dough : Mix the glutinous rice flour, milk, corn starch and sugar together in non-metal bowl (microwaveable bowl) until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Half cover the bowl with a cling film, and heat it up at 800W for 2 min in the microwave oven.
- Spoon the mochi out from the bowl with a metal spoon (to prevent sticking). Wrap it in a cling film, let it set aside.
- Cookie : Heat butter on a pan in low heat until it turns light brown, stir occasionally. Then leave it to cool in room temperature for 5 mins.
- Gently blend the dark brown sugar and white sugar into the melted butter.
- Beat the egg and blend it to the butter mixture, then add salt and baking soda, stir to mix.
- Add the sifted flour and matcha powder into the mixture, mix it gently until it is fully incorporated.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Roll the cookie dough & mochi into 5 individual balls each.
- Flatten the cookie dough on your palm then sit the mochi in the middle.
- Knead the dough opening until the mochi is secured in the middle and cannot be seen.
- Add chocolate chips and sprinkle salt on top, then let the cookies bake for 11 min.
- Enjoy the cookies when they are freshly baked🥰.