Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing.
You can cook Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing
- You need 6 of pork chops.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced peaches, 15 oz, drain, reserving the syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, firmly packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of very hot tap water, 1/4 cup cup peach syrup may be used for 1/4 cup water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 of cornbread Stovetop stuffing or pork flavor stuffing.
Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing Instructions
- Season pork chips with salt and pepper. Brown well in oil in a large skillet. Place in shallow baking dish..
- Drain peaches, reserving the syrup. To make glaze, heat sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, and 1/3 cup of the peach syrup in a saucepan until thicken..
- Brush pork chops with some of the glaze. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes, pour off fat..
- Meanwhile while chops are cooking, pour hot water and butter into the skillet. Stir to melt the butter. Add the stuffing mix and stir to moisten..
- Move the pork chops to one side of baking dish. Spoon the stuffing to the other side. Arrange the sliced peaches around the pork chops. Brush the remaining glaze on top of everything. Bake for 20 minutes longer..