You can cook Peach Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar, divided.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 4 cup of fresh peach slices.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional).
Peach Cobbler Preparation
- Melt butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish..
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened..
- Pour batter over butter (do not stir)..
- Bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; pour over batter (do not stir)..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired..
- Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Best served warm..