Fresh Peach Mousse.
You can have Fresh Peach Mousse using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Peach Mousse
- You need 1 cup of fresh peach puree. from about 3 medium to large ripe peaches.
- You need 1 of 3 ounce box of peach flavored jello.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s pinch of 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need of fresh whipped cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark chocolate shavings.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peach colored sprinkles.
- Prepare of fresh peach slices.
Fresh Peach Mousse Preparation
- Peel, remove pit and rough chop peaches. Add the chopped peaches to a food processor or blender and puree. Chill 1 cup of the peach puree.
- Dissolve peach jello powde and salt in the boiling water completely.
- Add the chilled peach puree and mix well. Refigerate until just beginning to get thick but not setting up at all about 45 minutes.
- Whip cream to soft peaks form add confectioner's sugar and vanilla..
- Add cold peach mixture and beat it in just until still light but well combined and creamy light looking.
- Spoon into decorative glasses and chill at least 6 hours or overnight to set.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fresh peach slices, shaved Chocolate and sprinkles right before serving.