Fresh Peach Cheesecake Crumble Bars.
You can cook Fresh Peach Cheesecake Crumble Bars using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Peach Cheesecake Crumble Bars
- You need of FOR CRUMB MIXTURE FOR CRUST AND TOPPING.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of oats, I used Quaker old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of iight brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of PEACH CHEESECAKE LAYER.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 2/3 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 2 of large 3ggs, beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 5 cup of about 6 medium fresh peaches, peeled, pit removed and sliced in about 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE.
- It’s 12 oz of semisweet chocolate, melted right before using.
Fresh Peach Cheesecake Crumble Bars Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with baking spray.
- In a bowl with a fork mix flour, salt, baking soda, oats , light brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until moistened and combined.
- Press half of the flour/ oat mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes then cool while making filling.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla, eggs and cinnamon until smooth..
- Spread cream cheese filling evenly over baked crust.
- Evenly line up peach slices on filling.
- Sprinkle remaing flour/oat crumble evenly over peaches.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until filling is just set and topping is golden.
- Cool on rack 30 minutes before adding chocolate drizzle. Melt chocolate for drizzle in microwave or double boiler. Drizzle over top. Chill until set.
- Cut into bars.