Mix Veggies Pizza-Mayo Tava Sandwiches.
You can make Mix Veggies Pizza-Mayo Tava Sandwiches using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mix Veggies Pizza-Mayo Tava Sandwiches
- It’s 1 packet of Bread.
- Prepare 2 of medium capsicum chopped.
- You need 2 of medium Onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot chopped.
- It’s 1 of Tomatoes (Deseeds) chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of black olives chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of pizza sauce (homemade).
- It’s 2 tsp of plain Mayo (homemade).
- You need 2 tsp of Peri Peri Mayo (homemade).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tomato Ketchup (homemade).
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Oragano.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need 3-4 of Peri Peri cheese slice/cube.
- You need as required of Butter (homemade).
Mix Veggies Pizza-Mayo Tava Sandwiches Instructions
- In a mixing Bowl add all chopped Veggies, pizza sauce, both mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, Oregano and Chilli flakes..
- Mix it all well lastly add chopped cheese. Mixing all..
- Now take tava / griddle on medium flame. On flat surface take bread slices. Apply Butter on it. Spread the Veggie mixture. Close the sandwich with another bread. Spread butter on tava and toast the sandwich from both sides..
- Serve hot with Ketchup and enjoy with dear friends and loved ones on picnic..