Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce.
You can create Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce
- You need of Spare Ribs (4.5 lbs).
- You need of Green Apple (1 medium).
- You need of Peach (2 medium).
- It’s of Garlic (2 cloves).
- It’s of Onion (1 medium).
- Prepare of Brown Sugar (2 cups).
- You need of Chili Powder (4 tbs).
- It’s of Hickory Smoked Sea Salt (3 tbs).
- You need of Black Pepper (3tbs).
- Prepare of Bourbon (2 tsp).
- You need of Onion Powder (2tbs).
- Prepare of Garlic Powder (2 tbs).
- Prepare of Paprika (3 tbs).
- It’s of Soy Sauce (1 tbs).
- Prepare of Vinegar (1 cup).
- Prepare of Honey (2 tbs).
Spare Ribs with Peach Apple Barbecue Sauce Preparation
- Prepare barbecue sauce before prepping ribs. This can be done the day before..
- Saute chopped onion and garlic, then lightly saute finely chopped apple and peaches..
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, black pepper, sea salt into the pan..
- Mix vinegar, honey, soy sauce and bourbon into the sauce and let it cook down for 2 hours on low. Stir occasionally to stop it from burning..
- Prepping spare ribs..
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, and chili powder into a dry rub and rub it into the spare ribs..
- Wrap spare ribs in aluminum foil and bake in a sheet pan at 225 for 3 hours.
- Unwrap ribs and brush with Peach apple barbecue sauce. Cook at 300 for 3 hours. Brush every hour..