Pea and Parsley Soup 🌱🌿.
You can have Pea and Parsley Soup 🌱🌿 using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pea and Parsley Soup 🌱🌿
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 of small bunch of parsley 🌿.
- Prepare of 1 white onion.
- It’s of 2 cups of stock (see my recipe for homemade or use bullion or cube).
- You need of 1 or 2 potatoes – peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley to garnish.
- Prepare of Olive oil to drizzle.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 squeeze of lemon (optional).
Pea and Parsley Soup 🌱🌿 instructions
- Peel and chop the potatoes into small chunks to minimise coking time, cover with stock, bring to a bubble. Add onions, reduce heat snd simmer Hutu the potatoes are soft. Add peas and parsley and blend using your usual method..
- Taste and season with salt, white pepper and black pepper and a squeeze of lemon. Pour into bowls. Drizzle with a swirl of olive oil and a little moreparley. Serve with an extra lemon wedge if you wish lemon 🍋.