Coconut Raisin Cookies.
You can cook Coconut Raisin Cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Raisin Cookies
- It’s 56 g of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 75 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 114 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 g (1/2 tsp) of baking powder.
- You need 50 g of desiccated coconut / unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 35 g of raisins.
- You need 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- Prepare 30 of – 45 g (2 – 3 tbsp) milk.
Coconut Raisin Cookies step by step
- In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Scrape the sides of the bowl clean as needed..
- Sieve in flour and baking powder. Add coconut and raisins. Mix until thoroughly combined..
- Add 1 tablespoon (15 g) of milk and mix. Add more milk until the dough is softer and more pliable. It should be easily formed into a ball but not tacky..
- Cover it in the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 340°F (170°C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Once the dough is chilled, scoop 1 tablespoon of the batter (about 15 grams). Round it into a ball with your palms, then press slightly to flatten it (about ½-inch thick). These cookies do not spread during baking so they can be spaced quite closely on the tray..
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely on a wire rack..