Brussels and meatballs air fried.
You can cook Brussels and meatballs air fried using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brussels and meatballs air fried
- You need of Brussels.
- You need of Frozen meatballs.
- It’s of Garlic, salt pepper, for Brussels.
- You need 1/2 cup of grape jelly and 1 1/2 cup ketchup for meatballs.
Brussels and meatballs air fried step by step
- Put about 20 frozen meatballs into air fryer for 10 minutes on 370 shaking halfway through.
- On medium heat in large saucepan bring ketchup and jelly to a sauce.
- After meatballs are done in air fryer pour into sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Brussels to air fryer after seasoned and air fry for 8-10 minutes at 380 shaking halfway through..