Hummus stuffed chessey mushrooms.
You can cook Hummus stuffed chessey mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hummus stuffed chessey mushrooms
- Prepare 1 cup of black eyed peas, steam cooked.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 of green chilli sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onions finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of spice mix (cumin coriander seed mixture).
- You need 20 of crimini mushrooms.
- You need 2 tsp of cilantro finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
Hummus stuffed chessey mushrooms step by step
- Make a check list, Collect ingredient and keep them within your reach. Sauté onion in oil until onion gets translucent, add spice mix, Stir in the paste, salt it. Let the paste thicken-about 3-4 minutes. Let it cool to room temperature. Stuffing is ready..
- Use mushrooms that are fairly big, the head should be at least 2 inches in diameter. Remove the stalk, clean the cavity. Using a baby spoon, stuff the mushrooms. Arrange them neatly on a plate, sprinkle chopped cilantro on the top.
- Cover the stuffed mushroom with shredded cheese. Cook in the microwave oven, until cheese melts-about 5-8 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Cheesy hummus stuffed mushrooms are ready to serve..