Slow cooker ribs and potatoes and corn on the cob.
You can have Slow cooker ribs and potatoes and corn on the cob using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker ribs and potatoes and corn on the cob
- You need of Babyback ribs.
- You need of Seasoning of choice for ribs / or bbq for later.
- You need of Potatoes wash and wrapped in foil.
- Prepare of Corn on the cob wrapped in foil (can use frozen).
Slow cooker ribs and potatoes and corn on the cob step by step
- Add a small amount of water to slow cooker just enough to cover the bottom.
- Prepare ribs remove the membrane from ribs and add seasoning, place in slow cooker.
- Take a big piece of foil and place on top of ribs so the potatoes and corn are not touching the ribs add potatoes and corn (check on corn and potatoes as these will be done before the ribs or can add them the last 3 -4 hrs of cooking the ribs all depends on your schedule and how you want to cook them the 3-4 is a guess).
- Cook on high 3-4 hrs or low 6-8 hrs these are guessing time each slow cooker and crockpot cook different..
- Add bbq sauce to ribs the last hr of cooking if use bbq..
- Notes- this rack of ribs was cut in half, the other half will be cook different with sauerkraut in the instant pot or ninja foodie. Not everyone likes sauerkraut in my family..