Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins.
You can cook Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of fine salt.
- You need of large or 2 small eggs.
- You need of oil.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of Strawberry jam.
- It’s of fresh or frozen strawberries.
Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 min..
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, oil and sugar then add milk and vanilla. Mix good..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet and add the strawberry jam and strawberries. Stir until just combined..
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar..
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees and bake for 11-15 min. Insert a toothpick to test if they have finished cooking..