Air Fryer Cinnamon Biscuit Bites.
You can have Air Fryer Cinnamon Biscuit Bites using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Cinnamon Biscuit Bites
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of Bisquick.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
Air Fryer Cinnamon Biscuit Bites instructions
- Mix the bisquick and milk together. In a separate bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon..
- Form the dough into balls and place into the air fryer.
- Lightly spray with oil and airfry for 7 minutes or until no longer doughy.
- Brush generously with melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.