White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies. These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are incredibly soft, chewy, thick, and full of white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Perfect for your holiday cookie tray! Christmas is just around the corner and it's one of my favorite times of year because of all the candy, fudge, and cookies.
How to make White Chocolate, Macadamia Nut and Cranberry Cookies. These cookies are irresistibly soft, chewy and have the most amazing crunchy shell. Perfectly soft and thick white chocolate cranberry cookies. You can have White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cashews.
One of my favorite flavor combinations ever! Thanksgiving turkey is leaving me completely stuffed, but in my world… there is always room for another cookie. Especially a cookie that is so ultra soft, it tastes like a famous Mrs. These cookies are so festive, they make the perfect cookie for a holiday bake sale or party.
White Chocolate and Cranberry Cashew Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and soda and salt..
- In a mixer, cream together butter and both sugars until fully blended..
- Mix in eggs and vanilla..
- To the mixer, add a spoonful at a time of the dry ingredients until fully incorporated..
- By hand using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips, cranberries and cashews..
- Using a small ice cream scoop or melon baller, place cookies evenly apart on baking sheet to allow proper cooking..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove to cooling racks and allow cookies to cool completely. Enjoy!.
But to be honest, I make these pretty much all year round because who doesn't like white chocolate, walnuts and cranberries? This flavour combo is just amazing. You've got sweetness from the white. Stir in cranberries, cashews and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.