French Toast. French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in beaten eggs and typically milk, then pan fried. Alternative names and variants include "eggy bread", "Bombay toast", "German toast", "gypsy toast", and "poor knights" (of Windsor). I added all of the spices as suggested and enjoyed the taste, although I.
Trying to up your breakfast game? Try this quick and easy french toast recipe from the Quicker Picker Upper. Keep an eye out for another quick recipe. You can have French Toast using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Toast
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/8 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup, warmed.
French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients. The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right. Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside. Learn how to make this amazing French toast, from what bread to use, the perfect batter, and how to cook.
French Toast step by step
- [Wet] Beat the eggs and add the vanilla extract.
- [Dry] Mix the cinnamon powder and sugar.
- Melt the butter in the low heat. Let it cool down a bit after it’s fully melted.
- Mix well the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Add the butter slowly into the batter while mixing.
- Heat a pan in low heat and add a thin and smooth layer of vegetable oil.
- Dip in a slice of bread to the batter. Each side should be covered with it..
- Pan fry each side for 2-3 minutes until all breads are done.
- (Optional) Sprinkle the sugar powder gently on the French toast, and serve with the maple syrup.
French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast. You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast and. Wake up for Robert Irvine's classic French Toast recipe from Food Network, a sweet start to the day made extra special with challah and spices. Do it with passion or not at all. Creative Direction @frenchtoastscollection Timeless Capsules ✉️ firstname.lastname@example.org.