Udon Beef & Snow Peas. Beef udon (Niku Udon) is a Japanese comfort dish made of tender sliced beef seasoned and stir Despite its simplicity, this beef udon recipe is packed with tons of flavors! It's time for another Martina's Midnight Munchies! It's the afternoon, and Martina had a rough sleep, so she decided to make.
It is a simple but filling noodle soup with. Delicious Mongolian Beef, quickly stir fried with udon noodles for a quick and easy meal that's ready I love Mongolian Beef and it's in regular rotation in my kitchen. Stir in noodles, green onions, and spinach. You can cook Udon Beef & Snow Peas using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Udon Beef & Snow Peas
- Prepare 1 lb. of Rib eye steak.
- It’s 2 T. of Canola oil.
- You need 4 oz. of Snow peas.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Water chestnuts, sliced or diced.
- Prepare 14.2 oz. of Udon Stir-Fry Noodles.
- It’s of SAUCE:.
- It’s 3 T. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 T. of Oyster sauce OR hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- You need 1 T. of Mirin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
Korean Spicy Sweet Beef Udon Noodle BowlAlly's. Niku Udon is Udon noodle soup with beef (Niku=meat), but don't let the name deceive you. It is not just throwing sliced beef into the soup, but there is more to it. The beef topping, to be placed on.
Udon Beef & Snow Peas step by step
- Mix together all sauce ingredients so it's ready to go and set aside..
- Slice the steak very thinly. I like to include a little bit of the flavorful rib eye fat, but you don't have to..
- Slice the green onions, drain the water chestnuts, and measure out the snow peas (and mushrooms, if using) so everything's ready to go..
- Place a saucepan of water on the stove over high heat to bring to a boil while you continue with recipe..
- In a wok or large, high-sided skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steak (and mushrooms, if using) and cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in water chestnuts and sauce. Cover and reduce heat to medium..
- Remove the pot of boiling water from heat. Add the udon noodles and gently stir to separate them..
- Using a cooking spider (see above photo), or slotted spoon, scoop noodles from water and stir them into the skillet mixture..
- Add the snow peas and green onions, stir so everything's coated with the sauce, cover skillet, turn off heat, and wait 1-2 minutes before dishing up..
In this Japanese-inspired weeknight dinner, springy udon noodles are tossed with a light yet flavorful curry sauce and rounded out with beef and vegetables. Udon (饂飩, usually written as うどん) is a type of thick, wheat-flour noodle used frequently in Japanese cuisine. It is often served hot as a noodle soup in its simplest form, as kake udon, in a mildly flavoured broth called kakejiru, which is made of dashi, soy sauce, and mirin. Try making this popular Japanese restaurant classic – Stir-Fry Beef Udon Noodles – and I guarantee you'll want to add it to your regular rotation of nightly dinners! A personally made udon noodle soup recipe served with bok choy and blushing slices of tender Keyword beef and noodle soup, noodle soup recipe, udon noodle recipe. Gyūdon (牛丼, "beef bowl"), also known as gyūmeshi (牛飯 or 牛めし, "beef [and] rice"), is a Japanese dish consisting of a bowl of rice topped with beef and onion simmered in a mildly sweet sauce flavored with dashi (fish and seaweed stock), soy sauce and mirin (sweet rice wine).