Potato paranthas with whole wheat & veggie dough. Potato and Whole wheat recipe #AlooParantha #KidsRecipe #PotatoRecipe.. Paratha, kerala paratha.aloo paratha in hindi, Restaurant Style Aloo Stuffed Masala Paratha, Aloo Parantha, aloo paratha For Stuffing: potato parsley mint green chilli salt chilli flake black pepper dried pomegranate seeds cumin powder coriander powder whole. Paratha is a delicious flaky layered Indian flatbread.
In Punjabi, parat means layers and hence this is a soft Indian layered. Aloo Paratha is unleavened whole wheat flatbread stuffed with spiced savory potato stuffing. This is an authentic Punjabi aloo paratha recipe. You can have Potato paranthas with whole wheat & veggie dough using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato paranthas with whole wheat & veggie dough
- It’s of Ingredients for dough (atta).
- Prepare 2 cups of whole wheat flour (or another flour substitute).
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil for kneading if required.
- You need 3/4-1 cup of water – use as needed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of methi.
- You need Inch of grated ginger or ginger paste.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix of veggies: Shredded carrots Chopped spinach, broccoli.
- It’s of Any other veggies.
- It’s of Ingredients for potato filling.
- Prepare of Peel, mash the potato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 of salt.
Dough made from whole wheat flour – a basic dough is made with whole wheat flour (atta), salt, oil and water. Making dough is very easy and you can either. Paneer Paratha is an Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing. Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab.
Potato paranthas with whole wheat & veggie dough step by step
- Boil, Peel, Mash Potatoes. Mix in spices.
- Add flour, add water, oil, add veggies. Mix together.
- Knead Dough.
- Once completed, cover and leave at room temperature for 30 mins.
- Roll dough into balls.
- Flatten ball and add potato filling.
- Pinch together and roll back into ball.
- Rolls out into a circle.
- Cook on pan for a few mins each side and add butter when done.
It's an all time favorite paratha at home and is served in most restaurants as well as Punjabi. Whole wheat flour paranthas stuffed with green peas. Paranthas are universal favourite food and this one stuffed with a delicious spicy green peas mixture tells you exactly why! The spicy peas mixture enclosed in the crisp whole wheat flour roti is enhanced by the earthy taste of desi. Paratha, one of the most popular unleavened flatbreads from India, is perfect to enjoy with pickle, yogurt or a curry.